Schulman & Beard brings a wealth of experience and knowledge of the market in assisting our clients either with tenant representation or disposition of real estate they own. We have also been successful in negotiating Economic Development Incentives for clients in North Carolina and in many locations throughout the United States. Our goal is to build a relationship with clients by finding them the optimal location at the right price, maximizing the value of the sale of a property and/or exploring any assistance from public and private sources to assist in a their relocation or expansion of operations. We are proud of our client list that includes:
- Gildan Activewear
- Old Dominion Freight Lines
- Advanced Home Care
- Unilin Flooring
- First Citizens Bank
- Community One Bank (Formerly First National Bank)
For an extensive sample of our clients, please visit Our Clients.
Schulman & Beard has extensive knowledge of the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina as well as the entire state of North Carolina. All of the principals of Schulman & Beard are native North Carolinians and have called Greensboro “home” their entire adult lives. Each of the firm's principals are heavily engaged in community service, serving on various religious, governmental and civic boards that have extended their knowledge and contacts in the community.
Their careers in banking, textiles and public economic development have contributed to their knowledge of finance, manufacturing and navigating the complexities of governmental red tape. Schulman & Beard has developed close relationships with many state and local agencies which can lead to a more streamlined process when acquiring necessary approvals for establishing a new operation.
Real estate in NC's Piedmont Triad
The Piedmont Triad is a dynamic region of more than 1.5 million residents and a labor force of approximately 820,000 workers. Few areas of the country can boast as many geographic benefits as the Piedmont Triad. Our location – midway between Washington, DC and Atlanta, central to North Carolina’s I-85 corridor and just a few hours’ drive from both the Blue Ridge Parkway and North Carolina’s Atlantic coast – the Piedmont Triad provides an excellent location for industry and offers a superior quality of life.
In the geographic heart of North Carolina lies the Piedmont Triad.
- More than half of the nation's population and most of its major markets are within a 650-mile radius of our mid-Atlantic location.
- One of the most sophisticated interstate highway networks in the country traverses the Piedmont Triad. Five interstates – I-40, I-73, I-74, I-77 and I-85 – intersect the region.
- The Piedmont Triad International Airport services approximately 60 daily nonstop flights to key East Coast and Midwest cities, as well as major international flights.
- Distribution infrastructure includes a major FedEx sorting and shipping facility, extensive Over-The-Road transport, rail services and connections to North Carolina's deep-water port at Wilmington and other ports.