Schulman Commercial offers a wide range of brokerage services. Whether you are in the market to lease, purchase, or sell, we are armed with the tools to achieve your goal.
- Landlord Representation in the Sale and leasing of Office and Industrial properties
- Tenant Representation: Site Search, Space Planning and Lease/Renewal Negotiations
- Buyer Representation: Site Search, Evaluation, and Contract Negotiation
- Investment Properties and Exchanges
- Owner Occupant representation: Land Purchase, Development, and Sale/Leaseback
- Acreage Assembly Rezoning, Site Analysis, and Infrastructure Development
Schulman Commercial offers property management services. We manage numerous office, Industrial properties. Our services provide complete monthly reporting, including financial statements, tenant activity reports and investment evaluation.
- Tenant Management and Retention
- Physical Property Management
- Operational efficiency optimization
- Property maintenance, 24 hour/ 7days week/ 365 days year
Schulman Commercial offers Development Acquisition and Management services. We develop and manage numerous office and Industrial properties. Our Development Services include Site Evaluation, Corporate Structuring, Financing, Land Assemblage, Zoning, Infrastructure Development, and Construction Management. Our post development services provide complete monthly operational and financial reporting, tenant/market activity reports, and investment evaluation.
Site Location Consultancy & Incentive Negotiations
Schulman Commercial can expedite the time consuming process of site location selection and incentive negotiation through:
- Time Management: With extensive experience in the economic development arena, outsourcing to Schulman Commercial can be very cost effective by saving your staff from this time consuming process. All information is compiled and interpreted for time efficient decisions. All projects are kept in the strictness of confidentiality.
- Maximum Financial Assistance: Our extensive experience in public sector economic development gives us the knowledge of the laws and programs available for economic assistance from various sources. Many governmental agencies have statutory programs available for companies that qualify. Schulman Commercial has expertise with the discretionary incentives many companies are never made aware of due to the lack of knowledge of such incentives. It is our policy that no stone is left unturned.
- Real Estate Identification and Acquisition: Schulman Commercial can handle preliminary real estate searches specific to your project’s criteria and negotiate the acquisition of such real estate.
- Project Liaison: Schulman Commercial manages the process working with state and local agencies as well as various utilities. This includes expedited permitting, infrastructure needs, transportation issues, workforce development as well as other issues that may arise.